that will help you to improve your mood and overall health.
The list is easily searchable and sorted by tags.
Return to the page often for frequent updates!
Click on the button below to go to a list
of carefully procured links and trusted resources.
Find trusted websites to PTSD, eating disorders, sleep,
and even recipes for health eating!
- Sleep references
- Nightmare re-scripting references
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Weight management references
- Importance of breakfast references
- Intermittent fasting references
- Travel references
- Benefits of vacation references
- PAIN References
- POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY Reading List
- MIND & MOOD Reading List
- ADD & ADHD
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders
Denise Dixon, Ph.D.
Dr Dixon is a licensed clinical psychologist practicing in New York State. She sees children, adolescents, & adults, & specializes in evidenced-based treatments of various mental health problems. She is dedicated to helping people to find hope; discover their inner strength; and maximize their personal growth.